Playing host to the biggest Fairs in all of North America, the “International Unit” boast the biggest rides, the fastest free falls, and the coolest coasters around with more than 30 thrill rides for adults. You can now PAY ONE PRICE and ride unlimited rides – all day – any of the 10 days of the Fair! Buy a MIDWAY ACCESS PASS and skip the normal lines.
TIPS TO ENHANCE YOUR MIDWAY EXPERIENCE
We are committed to giving you the Best possible experience on Our Midway but being prepared will jump-start you on the way to Success!
- Know our height requirements. Please measure your child before arriving or at any of our Size Wize measuring charts located near our ticket purchase points. Also, we have Size Wize signs posted at each ride stating that rides’ height requirements.
- Please be advised that children under 42 inches may be required to ride some of the attractions with a paying adult rider for safety purposes.
- Wear comfortable shoes. OPEN-TOED shoes are not allowed on certain rides for your safety.
- Rainy or Inclement Weather. For your safety, certain rides may close during severe weather and reopen as soon as possible. Concessions and games will remain open unless conditions are extremely severe. All tickets and wristbands are non-refundable and we do not issue rain checks.
- WRISTBANDS are non-transferrable and non-refundable. Please make certain that you safeguard your wristband, as it cannot be replaced.
- Come prepared for the unexpected. Pack sunscreen, an umbrella and appropriate clothing in case the weather suddenly turns wet or unseasonably warm or cool.
- Please Secure ALL LOOSE ARTICLES. Keys, cell phones, wallets and other items tend to get lost during rides. We are not responsible for lost items on our Midway.
- LOST ITEMS can be found at Guest Services or Offices during the Fair. We encourage guests to leave valuables at home and to always secure keys, cell phones and wallets during the ride.
- Lost Children or Parents. If you become separated from your parents, children or friends during your visit to our Midway, please go to our Guest Services or Midway Office as they are in contact with Police and Security personnel at the Fair and all Managers on the Midway.
- Guests with Disabilities. We welcome guests with special needs and we want to help make your day a comfortable and memorable one. Please see our Guest Services to see what services are offered